Saturday, May 17, 2008

why do I fall in love with you? #2

Dear Luv,

I have been thinking again...
I was crying when you dumped me, yes you did it honey, but I didn't feel so bad when he dumped me. I felt sorry for myself, for not able to have healthy relationship, but I didn't even cry.
I was happy than ever when we rebuild our friendship, I couldn't be happier that time, even happier than when we, he and I rebuild our relationship.
And now you broke my heart, again, for leaving for a cruise. I miss you, as always, and never thought, after these years, that I'm still sad whenever you are far from my world.

Maybe Vader 13 was right after all, I need to see a shrink.

###

This is Saturday and I feel like I don't wanna do any work :) I spent this morning reading Sophie Kinsella's Can You Keep a Secret? It's a good chicklit. Even though almost all chicklits tell happy-ending-story, they also tell you that nobody's perfect. And yes, we do did some beautiful mistakes and have some dirty little secrets.


Still thinking what the hell I am doing...
luv,
-onk-

No comments:

Post a Comment