Friday, May 9, 2008

some pictures taken during the trip to Pulau Asu




:: flawless beauty ::
I was amazed with its white sand and blue sea. If only I have under water camera (and yes, if only I can dive :p ), I would have taken the pictures of coral reefs that lay peacefully and form a kingdom of fish.






:: Panda and the Sunset ::
He was acting like albatros, landing under the big orange ball whom tenderly set at west.







:: 'till dusk ::
We were sitting on the rocks bed that spread along the west coast of Pulau Asu while waiting for the sunset. We were amazed by the dusk that slowly approaching.










Wish you were there, enjoying that magnificent views with me...

luv,
-onk-

1 comment:

  1. mia....nice pirctures you have. so amazing!!! teach me more to have them by myself

    ReplyDelete