Tuesday, April 1, 2008

tarot night


Dear Luv,

Last night I couldn't sleep. Well, it was not because of my imsomniac, no. I couldn't sleep because of him and his ... his attitude. I was thinking about him, about the relationship that we have. You know what, I've lost him since the day I said yes. And I need no Tarot for telling me that.

Tarot said:

  • I love him and he loves me then we live the rest of our lives but not together
  • You are not the one no matter how hard we try, we'll end up tired and exhausted
Got my point? Who needs Tarot?
Oh well, mungkin dku cuma perlu mendengarnya dari orang lain.

And this day, his day, the day that has put me aside... gosh! is almost over and yet I hear nothing from him. Maybe am still a stranger in his world... can't blame him for he's still a passerby in my world.

... and what will
Tarot say to you about me?

luv,
-onk-

No comments:

Post a Comment