Saturday, March 1, 2008

:: a year of absurdity --lovely! ::

Dear Luv,


I like the feel of your name on my lips
And I like the sound of your sweet gentle kiss
The way that your fingers run through my hair
And how your scent lingers even when you're not there
(boyzone)


A year of absurdity, can you believe that?

I remember having a conversation with you a year ago in Deket Rumah --ah that place always reminds me of you, too bad it closed down. Our conversation made you frustate but somehow taught me something. And am thinking about what you've said until today, a year later.

Am still here, walking the same path that I've told you a year ago. I am still in the same confusion and lost in my own concept of life. But here I am, trying to walk this path better ... ---with you I used to wish-- but no, am with him now. And I thank God for his willing to walk by my side.

One damn absurd year. Gosh! Never thought I walk this far. You gave up, you gave in after a year of ... love? Yes, I loved you and I love you still. Do you?

... ah! Will he give up again this time?
I trust him more, now as part of our commitment to walk this path better. I wish he will not give in again no matter how hard our journey would be. If ever I wanna give up, I wish he will stand by me and ask me to stay.

And I thank him, for being damn patient with my restlessness. Thank him for loving me this much, I do want him to change a bit though -- oh well, who needs no care?


wish to have other lovely years with my sunshine!
luv,
-onk-

No comments:

Post a Comment