Monday, May 17, 2010

a girl name Niar and her Cucumbers, Limes and Bananas #2

Dear Luv,

As I read my first post with the same title, now I can answer my own question:

"Twenty thousands rupiah can do so much for her and her family, how much is it for us? a cup of frappucino and a cup of lemon tea that we used to sip? a pack of your cigar? a bar of my dark chocolate? hmm..."

Twenty thousands rupiah at this moment, can do so much for me too. It is about 3 kilos rice or two take-away meals or two days self-cooked meals for my little family. It did so much for Niar, it even do much more for me and my little family now.


It brings me lots of thought, twenty thousands rupiah two years ago and today has completely different values for me and my little family. It is true. Two years ago, it was a bar of my dark chocolate, but today? You know what, life is indeed a mystery. I never thought that twenty thousands rupiah can change my perception toward life.

Nothing last forever, though am still searching for eternal oblivion!


luv,
-onk-


No comments:

Post a Comment