Sunday, December 9, 2007

:: plan to get these letters a new house ::

December 09, 2007

Dear Luv,

you know what, am thinkin' of having all of these letters a new house i.e. in my newest blog in wordpress --I don't remember the address, but I will get it for you as soon as I remember the password --alright, it's not that new, it's been a year ago and yet --as long as I remember-- I haven't put anything in it. In order to get into the blog, I have to log in first, haven't I?!

Second problem is, I have to get myself familiar with the setting and template and so on and so forth. Well, as I consider myself as fast learner --here I comes with narcism haha...-- it will not take long time if... only I succeeded in the log in part.

Third problem: well, this is definitely a technical problem that will trouble me due to unstable wireless connection I have here and my limited time, because... I have about 60 letters to move! And when the hell do I have the time to do that?? Did somebody know how to do it fast and neat? Please leave your email address in the comment and I'll gladly contact you. Does WordPress has an import setting or something like facebook?

Fourth problem: mm.. no, that's it.

luv,
-onk-

No comments:

Post a Comment