Saturday, February 3, 2007

Horraay..!!!

February 02, 2007


Dear Luv,

Congrats bro!!

You've made it, eventually.

You had no idea how nervous I was, or you had?

Jadi gimana rasanya? Lega katamu? Wait 'till you miss the sense of being there, in that thousands-of-windows. Well, I miss it a lot. I do. I don't feel living as live as I was there.

Yet, the show must go on.

Luv, I think I'm in crush.

Horraaay...!! you'll say that, won't you?

Eventually, isn't?

With whom? you asked.

With an ordinary guy from another planet, almost the same planet as where you belong to. Worse, I'll have exactly the same problem as what I had with you if he has the same thing in his heart as in mine. I never learn from experience, did I? Ah ya sudahlah, toh belum tentu dia bakalan memiliki hal yang sama kan. Aku juga pikir ini baik, at least I have someone but you in my mind, my soul, and in every breath I take. We'll see where this feeling will lead me.


in many...many...imagination about life, miss you still.

-onk-

No comments:

Post a Comment