Tuesday, March 30, 2010

:: privilege of being an expectant #3 -- ... and the child moves *ouch...!* ::

... and the child moves *ouch...!*



Dear Luv,

"Red moves!" I cried a few weeks ago. It was an amazing experience :) Ayah and I were startled to see spasms on my womb. And to feel it moved.

"Cute," he said.
"Strange," I said.

It was a total happiness, to realize there is life inside of me, to feel it, to have it. Something I never thought before, something far from my imagination. None of my sense could explain such feeling, though I feel it. And by the day, the moves are stronger and more frequent. The more Red moves, the more Ayah and I realize how much we love Red.

As now, when I'm typing this, Red's moving in my womb.


...wish you were here with us, to feel Red.


luv,

-onk-

No comments:

Post a Comment